This or That tag game

8:05 PM

hai hai... akhirnya isi pulsa buat modem lagi hahaha.. Begitu buka fb tau" ada tag dari Aprilia soal game ini :D Sepertinya menyenangkan buat dicoba ^^



MAKE UP

Blush or Bronzer?
Bronzer... but I still don't have any hehe ^^

Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Lipstick!

Chapstick or Lipbalm?
Lipbalm

Matte or Sparkle eyeshadow?
Matte

Gel, Liquid, Cream, or Pencil eyeliner?
Liquid and pencil eyeliner

Foundation or concealer?
Foundation

Neutral or Statement eyes?
neutral...

Liquid or Powder foundation?
Liquid foundation

Winged or Rimmed liner?
Rimmed

Pressed or Loose shadow?
pressed


NAILS

Neon, Pastel, or Glitter nail?
Neon, because I want people see my nails hahaha

Long or short?
Short. I always bite my nails >_<

Acrylic or Natural?
Natural

Matte or Shiny?
Shiny

Go for manicures or manicure yourself?
Manicure myself...if I can


BODY

Perfume or Body Splash?
Perfume

Lotion or Body Butter?
Lotion

Body Wash or Soap?
Body wash

Fruity or Flowery Scents?
Fruity! 

Natural or Synthetic products?
natural


FASHION

Jeans or Sweat Pants?
Jeans

Long Sleeve or Shorts?
Long Sleeve

Dresses or skirts?
Dresses 

Tunic or T-shirts?
T-shirt

Flip flops or Sandals?
Flip flops

Scarves or Hat?
Scarves

Studs or Dangling Earrings?
Studs

Necklace or Bracelets?
Bracelets

Heels or flats?
I love both...

Jacket or Hoodie?
Jacket


HAIR

Curly or Straight?
Straight and I'm proud :D

Bun or Ponytail?
My hair isn't long, but... I prefer ponytail if I have long hair

Bobby pins or Butterfly clips?
Butterfly clips 

Hair Spray or Gel?
Hair Spray

Long or Short?
Short for now

Side Sweep bangs or Full Bangs?
Side Sweep makes me look more mature yeay :p>


RANDOM

Rain or shine?
Rain so I can lazing all day long

Summer or Winter?
Winter, because summer makes me headache

Chocolate or Vanilla?
aaaa I love both. Chocolate for foods, vanilla for scents

Pool or Beach?
BEACH please!! >,<

Mall or Online Shopping?
Both, somehow I want to touch it before buy it. But sometimes online shop price are cheaper.

Cokes or Pepsi?
Pepsi. Blue

Donuts or Pastry?
Pastry~



Okay then... I will tag everybody who follow my blog ^^ If you read this post from your blog dashboard, then... you have chance to play with this game. lol sok keminggris deh... 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe