7 deadly sins of beauty Tag

7:58 PM

Hi all! Postingan kali ini buat having fun aja, aku nemu ini di blognya Annisa. Sepertinya seru juga buat dicoba hehe.
Kata dia, dia nemunya di youtube terus dibikin deh versi blognya ^^


Question
1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
6. LUST: What attributes to you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

Answer
1. My most inexpensive beauty item is Sariayu Bedak Tabur. And the most expensive is maybelinne mascara.

2. I love my revlon lipstick. Garnier lightening peel off mask is the hardest product to get for me because I think that product is best seller around here and it often out of stocks.

3. Babylips balm! The berry smell is seducing me to lick my lips :D

4. Nggg... mascara. I think it doesn't makes any different on my face haha

5. Eyeliner for sure. Because my right eyes is a little bit bigger than my left eyes. So I put on eyeliner to make my eyes look balance. lol . 

6. His smile. I love staring at my boyfriend's smile. haha

7. Skincare products! and a new phone hahaha because my blackberry is not working well anymore >,<


So then, I tag everyone who read this post. Enjoy and have fun!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe